Monday, January 31, 2011

Launch Day Eve! 

Yay! So this past week you've learned a little bit more about the Gang and about the blog, but tomorrow's when the real fun begins! It'll be our first official month of posting and we couldn't be more excited! Submissions are already open for paranormal pitches and the deadline is this Thursday. We've got one submission already, so what are the rest of you waiting for? The calendar is jam packed! Make our first official week great! 

Anything you're excited for the most? Anything you're hoping to hear about/learn about? Pop some popcorn, order pizza, and let us know what you're thinking about The Treehouse Gang!

6 comments:

Munch said...

Happy Launch Day Eve! I look forward to reading all the paranormal stories, excerpts, etc. Can't wait!

Savannah Jean said...

I'm excited! :D I wish paranormal was my genre! *sigh*

Brooke said...

YES! SO EXCITED!

Kristy said...

(squeal) Can't wait!!!! =D

Paige Woiner said...

I can't wait! It's gunna be awesome to learn more about writing from u guys! I wish paranormal was my genre so I could participate :( I cant wait till u guys do general fiction!

Kate Anders said...

Huh, I'm surprised more people aren't paranormally inclined. Paranormal is such a good genre! :)