Friday, January 21, 2011

What do you want to see on the blog?

While this blog is for fun, we also want you to get the most out of it as possible. We want to hear from you on what you want to see us talk about. Check the calendar to see what we're going to be up to these next weeks. Is there a specific book you want one of us to get our hands on? A specific topic you'd like us to discuss? Post below and let us know what you want to see! Everything is taken into consideration and we want to make this blog the best it can be. But we need your help to do that! So, get to commentin'! :)

10 comments:

Chandler said...

I'd like for you guys to do a tips and tricks for editing! I don't really know where to start...

Savannah Jean said...

I think it'd be great if you would occasionally do writing prompts!
I don't get them often enough from Writing Excuses and I think they're great! :)

~Savannah/brokenbone95~

PS: You did a great job on the whole layout and illustrations, Evie! :D

Anonymous said...

I second that Chandler.

Evie Jay said...

Thanks so much for the comments, guys!

@Chandler and Tessa: Comin' at ya! :)

@Savannah: Fantastic idea!!! We'll definitely mark that down for the future!!! And thank you! :)

Marisa said...

Ooh, I love the writing prompts idea! Thank you!
Like Evie said, we'll definitely mark that down. :D

Paige Woiner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige Woiner said...

I think it would be really cool if you guys showed us how to really hook the reader with the first chapter or prologue. Because don't you just hate if a book is extrememly boring in the beginning? I know I do!
Paige :)

Evie Jay said...

haha! Will do! Thanks, Paige! :)

Arianna said...

Hey, I'm an aspiring author so if you had like tips on publishing and getting manuscripts accepted by publishing companies would be great. I've written one complete manuscript and I'm working on the second one in the series. I've also written other stories that could eventually be turned into a novel. Just a suggestion. I'd understand if that's out of the question or too difficult.

Evie Jay said...

We'll definitely cover everything we've learned on the publishing industry. :)
Thanks, Arianna! :)